Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hello

Hey everybody I thought you should know that a just posted on a site my first chapter for criticizing. AND also this!


 A hiss of annoyance escaped from the cowl of the hooded figure.
“Curses,” he muttered with his thickly veiled accent. To any bystander's ears the words of the forsaken would be mistook for a growl of a lion. That was why he was alone, hidden from the view of many. Oh how they would love to get their hands on him. The military alone would pay millions for such an elite force, not to mention how much the scientists would pay. But he had a job to finish, no matter had much blood he had to shed in the proses.
With a uncomfortable sigh he stood up to view his surroundings. Facing him was an asphalt paved cul-de-sac. It turned of to the main road. On the other side of the road had residential houses, one of which his target was located.
A drop of rain fell onto his hood. He lift his hand and touched the rain, as though he had never felt it before.
A slight stir from behind, made the invader quickly spin around, his hand already reaching to retrieve his weapon from his cloak. When his eyes where meet only by knee high undergrowth. He relaxed. You're to tense. If I keep this up, I'll end up killing myself, he thought to himself.
He was about to turn around, when one of the bushes slightly swayed. He froze. His heart pounding at the thought of getting this far, and failing now.
In a matter of seconds he had formulated a plan. He let his ridged posture returned to normal. With his left hand he gave the impression of scratching the wrist of his other hand, but what he really was accomplishing was unbuttoning a latch that was concealed in the cuff of his sleeve. He then started walking away from the undergrowth, letting his arms dangle by his waist. From his sleeve something slipped out. It was rectangle in shape, and black in colour.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben
    I think its pretty good, well I guess you've seen my blog sorry i didn't get back to you I'm very busy most of the time but I hope to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...
    Ok, so first of all, do you have ice cubes? If so can you take one and smash it with a hammer. That way we have broken the ice. (btw you don't have to, I was joking)

    Ok, so the best way for me to explain myself is by explaining myself... I live a life dedicated to serving God. He is like everything that I am. I'm Aog ( I'm not sure if you have that denomination in USA). I very recently got water baptised, About 2 or three weeks ago.

    I'm assuming that you know that I live in Australia, If not, you do now. I live in the Barossa Valley, Surrounded by vineyards (on three sides anyway).

    Soooo, I like to write a more dark type of fiction. In the book I'm writing at the moment, what I am planning on doing in show what the world is like. It will be in medieval of such setting. So a summery of the first couple of chapters would be this: I have got Daniel, ( he is the main character ) he is broken, as we all are, Recently he came home from school and his foster parents lay on the ground dead. Throughout the first couple of chapters he is being chased by this hooded creature until this creature captures him and then so on and so on. My point is that I personally believe that we are fighting a battle against Satan and if we don't fight then Who will? So yeah it is pretty dark

    Enough about me I felt like I have gone on forever. What about you:
    Do you like being Home schooled?
    What are your ambitions as an author?
    What is you favourite colour?
    Do you find it weird being asked all these questions by someone you do not know?

    Cheers mate
    Ben

    ReplyDelete