Wednesday 21 September 2011

Forgive Me

Psalm 23:4

 4 Even when the way goes through
      Death Valley,
   I'm not afraid
      when you walk at my side.
   Your trusty shepherd's crook
      makes me feel secure.

Bitter tears fell from my cheek and the world seemed to be transfixed in a blur of hurtful motion.
Yet I will still walk, I will fight on your side Oh Lord. This prayer I pray, let its efforts not be in vain.
"Where are you now?" Daniel yelled. "I gave up this fight long ago." He continued to scream to no one.
Silence was his only answerer as he glared with hate.
A second later he collapsed on to his knees with tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry" He muttered. "Please forgive me."

Hello once again, please enjoy another spinet of inspiration.
Cheers
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment