Sunday 18 September 2011

In the Biggining There was Light

I am blinded by this compelling force of hatred. The only thing that remains is darkness, swirling with multiple shades of gray. It cloaked me with the desire to kill. My friends and family are no longer safe. Yet they still will not leave me. How they love such an animal like me, my mind still wonders.
Sometimes, I feel different like I might be able to live if I make it through day by day, I call those feelings The Light. The only thing that keeps me alive is them, the rare occasions when life is bearable.

Hey everybody here is a small snippet of creation, it is off-course from the actual storyline ( Which I will not be able to continue, until I find my amazingly-hard-to-find-SD card ).
Anyway please enjoy.
Cheers
The FreeFaller

No comments:

Post a Comment